Saturday, September 14, 2013

...And I'm off!

Here I go! I'm on the plane now, so I can't write much. After a really tough morning and extremely tearful goodbyes, I finally felt the excitement as I boarded the Iberia Airlines plane. Spanish guitar music is playing and I just had a conversation (in Spanish) with my seat mate who only speaks Spanish! I will try to post when I arrive in Madrid, where I will be for a few days as a part of my orientation. For now: ¡Adios, Estados Unidos!

-A

Driving to the airport!

One checked bag, one carry on suitcase, and a backpack for first semester!

Thanks, Mia!

These came in handy, Car!

1 comment :

  1. We are getting ready for the gym and just read this post and Justin goes... you know what... I really miss Ailie! How cute. Great first post! Love u!

    ReplyDelete